||The ISE Group of Companies is a world
leader in the design and integration of autonomous and remotely
operated robotic vehicles and terrestrial robotics. The company has
evolved a unique skill set for turning concepts into solutions.
Integrating complex projects utilizes the company's resources from
industrial design, real-time software engineering and embedded systems
to prototyping, testing, and quality control.
ISE Ltd. (International Submarine Engineering)
and its wholly owned subsidiary, ISER Ltd (ISE Research) are high
technology engineering companies engaged in the development and
manufacture of subsea, land and space robotic systems. The companies
have mature expertise in the following areas:
- Development and manufacture of Remotely Operated Vehicles
(ROVs) for subsea operation.
- Development of unique subsea systems for individual
requirements in the offshore oil industry.
- Development and manufacture of hydraulic, pneumatic, and
electric robotic manipulators.
- Robotic systems for nuclear applications
- Development of custom teleoperated and autonomous robotic
- Communications and real-time control systems.
- Development and manufacturure of Autonomous Underwater
- Development , manufacture and maintenance of manned
- Develpment of unique subsea systems for individual
requirements in the public sector.
We offer a range of capabilities from feasibilty studies
through detailed analysis and design to systems develpment and field
support. We place great emphasis on developing equipment to
meet individual customer requirements and on customer missions.
The capabilities of ISE and ISER are firmly centred in the technical
staff. Employee turn-over is low and a staff with an excellent
blend of maturity, experience and knowledge has been established.
ISE Products have been working in hundreds of applications
around the world for over 3 decades.
For more information Download ISE's